BAILEY UK - Eaves Systems
V-Plank Soffit System
Bailey V-Plank soffit is a secret-fixed system that has been designed to bring the benefits of a standard off-the-shelf product to a wide range of construction projects.
The system is extremely versatile and adapts to most site situations.
When used in combination with Bailey Cassette or I-line fascias, and the range of standard starter and finishing trims; V-Plank is highly recommended for eaves soffits, canopies, gable infill cladding, facade rainscreen cladding, station concourse and platform ceilings and tunnel and subway linings.
- Interlocks with secret fixings to form a crisp ‘V’ profile finish.
- Simple installation
- 3m lengths
- Prefinished components in PPC as standard or a range of options including anodised and PVDF
- Wide choice of finishing trims for starters, rear edge, end abutment and mitre cover applications.
- Fully compatible with cassette fascia system for maximum design flexibility
- Designed for fixing to Bailey Carcassing System or direct to suitable substrate
- Laser-line Carcassing System
- Cassette Eaves System
Make an Enquiry
VIEW OUR CASE STUDIES
GREEN ROOF SOLUTION FOR BARREL ROOF
ST ANDREWS LINKS GOLF CLUB Click to view