BAILEY UK - Facade Systems
Brise Soleil Louvre System
Brise Soleil Horizontal & Vertical Systems
The development of the louvre blade has been a critical element in the overall design of the Bailey brise soleil system. After much research and development the blade design used offers the optimum both in terms of weatherability and airflow performance.
The blade profile incorporates a lip on the leading edge, which allows rainwater to be drained to the ends of the blades rather than allowing the water to drip down the outside face preventing cascading, which could lead to staining and reduced weatherability.
- Manufactured from high-grade extruded aluminium
- Flame retardant blade support brackets
- Continuous appearance on the outside face
- Simple and rapid to install with a twist and snap-on action
- Guaranteed to save time on site.
- Weather tested on the BSRIA (Building Services Research & Information Association) testing rig
- Flexibile design options – vertical, horizontal blade forms and rolled radiused blades for special requirements