BAILEY UK - Facade Systems
An accessory to our rainscreen cladding range
As experts in the field of architectural cladding, Bailey offer a range of solutions for cladding around columns, both externally and internally.
Designed as complementary accessory of our rainscreen cladding range, Bailey column casings can either be selected from a standard range or bespoke design to accommodate a specific architectural requirements.
Standard systems are available in round, semi-circular or square profiles with bespoke options including elliptical, aerofoil and tapered systems. Traditionally provided in solid heavy gauge aluminium for maximum impact resistance, material options are greatly expanded to include aluminium composite materials and a range of stainless steel options.
- Fully secret fix or exposed recessed fix options
- High impact resistance for heavy traffic areas
- Option of hook on type or cassette system fixing methods
- Flexible fixing bracketry to transfer loads back to primary structure
- Choice of standard 3m lengths or modulated to coordinate with adjacent façade materials
- A choice of cornice and skirting details available
- Range of finishes including polyester powder coating, anodising, PVDF, pre-coated sheet materials and architectural stainless steel
Make an Enquiry
VIEW OUR CASE STUDIES
& RAINSCREEN CLADDING
SUSSEX UNIVERSITY, BRIGHTON CLICK TO VIEW