BAILEY UK - Facade Systems
Architectural Cladding Feature
Bailey I-Line Snap-On is an architectural cladding feature offering creative possibilities for architects and envelope contractors.
Inspired by the use of exposed steel beams, I-Line combines the profile and appearance of exposed steel beams with the versatility and practicality of lightweight pre-finished aluminium.
This is achieved by combining the robust precision of extrusions with the adaptability of a pressed sheet. The projecting flange feature is extruded to give a consistently true leading edge, available in a range of standard sizes.
I-Line is part of Bailey’s comprehensive range of total building envelope products. These fascia and soffit products are highly versatile and each can be used by themselves or in combination with others.
- Combines the inherent precision and structural integrity of an extrusion with the flexibility of pressed sheet
- Consistently true leading edge
- Variable fixing options to suit all applications
- Defines cladding elements and demarcates floor levels
- Suitable for vertical applications
- Complements Bailey cassette system when used as a fascia in an eaves system
- Suitable for cills, window surrounds and cladding frames
- Available in PPC (Polyester Powder Coated) and anodising finishes
- Snap-on design principle used for I-Line also includes architectural features such as bullnose, square, window frame and cill profiles
- Cassette Eaves Systems
- V-Plank Soffit System