BAILEY UK - Roofing Accessories
Robust, rainwater outlet and ventilation systems for flat roofs
ensuring a waterproof connection to all waterproofing membranes, which is critical to the success of any flat roof system
Bailey Flow-therm is a range of quality and robust, rainwater outlet and ventilation systems for flat roofs, manufactured from rigid polyurethane.
Flow-therm outlets range from deep outlets to shallow sump outlets for the efficient drainage of large flat roof areas through to small balconies or terrace roofs. The Flow-therm range also includes a selection of roof vents for soil vent pipes and cold roof ventilation.
All Bailey Flow-therm outlets are manufactured with integrated membrane flanges, ensuring a waterproof connection to all waterproofing membranes, which is critical to the success of any flat roof system.
The Flow-therm range fits perfectly into Bailey’s product portfolio of flat roof waterproofing systems, creating one complete flat roof solution for all your projects.
- Thermally insulated
- High capacity
- Robust and durable
- Watertight seal to all waterproofing membranes
- Efficient drainage
- Cost effective
- Suitable for all drainage systems
- Compliant to BS EN 12056-3
- Firesafe outlets compliant to DIN 18234 parts 3 & 4.
- Quick to install
- Totally eliminate heat loss at vital penetration points.
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Suitable for both new build and refurbishment situations