BAILEY UK - Roofing Accessories
Sure-line roof edging
Bailey Sure-line increases security and efficiency to vulnerable roof edge areas and is simple to use with a unique slide and lock application.
Put an end to labour intensive detailing with Bailey Sure-line!
Manufactured from galvanised steel with a factory applied membrane, Bailey’s patented Sure-line roof edging brings an end to labour intensive detailing. Bailey Sure-line increases security and efficiency to vulnerable roof edge areas and is simple to use with a unique slide and lock application.
The Sure-line drip provides a clean crisp perimeter edge which is aesthetically pleasing and is compatible with SBS and APP modifications and Bailey’s Commodity systems, System 5000 and System 17000.
- Removes the need to cut and fold details on site
- Easy to use and install system
- Increases the speed of completion
- Dimensionally stable
- Available in two metre lengths
- Gives a clean straight edge to flat roofs
- Compatible with all Bailey’s felt membranes
- At least 50% quicker than traditional methods of detailing
- Suitable for drip edge and water check details
- Eliminates the chance of accidental burning of PVC fascias