Bailey have developed a durable cut to falls insulation scheme. Supported at every stage with comprehensive technical advice and support
Bailey Sure-therm insulation boards are widely recognised for their compressive strength and dimensional stability which makes them the first choice for any flat or pitched roof construction and wall construction.
Of course not every project is suitable for flat insulation boards, as part of the Sure-therm range, Bailey have developed a durable cut to falls insulation scheme. Supported at every stage with comprehensive technical advice and support, Bailey are on hand to help you correctly detail and execute your cut to falls scheme, tailored specifically for each project.
- PIR (Polyisocyanurate rigid thermal insulation boards)
- Tough, durable and light weight
- Reduces building costs
- Range of faces to suit any application, including bitumen glass, foil and felt
- Adheres to ISO 9001 and ISO 140001
- Reduce energy consumption
- Designed to last the lifetime of your building
- Can be removed and re-used after the building is decommissioned