BAILEY UK - Roofing Accessories
Polythene and bituminous vapour barriers
Different application methods including torch on, loose laying and self adhering mean Bailey have a vapour control solution to all situations.
Bailey offer a wide range of aluminium, polythene and bituminous vapour barriers to meet demands of sustainability, safety, low cost and speed of installation. Different application methods including torch on, loose laying and self adhering mean Bailey have a vapour control solution to all situations.
- SBS elastomeric modified bitumen
- Aluminium core
- Torch-on or hot air application
- Double sided – can be torched on both sides
- Sanded top surface – allows insulation to be bonded with adhesive
- Versatile product
- Suitable for high performance felt or single ply systems, loose laid, adhered or mechanically fixed.
- Fully sustainable product
- Manufactured from 100% recycled consumer waste
- High tear resistance – reduced damage during installation
- Loose laid – quick and easy to install
- Lowest cost option for mechanically fixed single ply systems (not suitable for bitumen or adhered systems)
- Self adhesive aluminium foil vapour barrier
- Suitable for both mechanical fix and adhered applications.
- CE Certified
- Complaint to DIN 18234
- Low thermal load
- Full surface adhesive coating, strong adhesion
- Simple and rapid installation
- Lighter rolls to enable easier transport to roof areas
- High mechanical resistance, providing a temporary waterproofing layer and working surface