This single layer system is particularly suited to overlay projects in both cold and warm roof constructions
Bailey System 17000 Plus is a PAO (poly alpha olefin) modified single layer bituminous felt membrane, available as standard in a 5.2-5.6kg/m2 mineral capsheet.
PAO modification combines the best properties of SBS and APP modified bitumen to create a membrane with excellent heat resistance and cold temperature flexibility.
This single layer system is particularly suited to overlay projects in both cold and warm roof constructions but can also be used on new build and other refurbishment applications. With only one layer to install, System 17000 Plus is a competitive and rapidly installed waterproofing solution.
- 5.2 – 5.6 kg/m2 capsheet
- Thickness of 4mm
- PAO modification technology
- Untearable spunbond polyester carrier
- Life expectancy in excess of 30 years
- 30 year guarantee
- High heat resistance
- Excellent cold temperature flexibility
- Rapid installation
- Proven track record of successful installations
- Available in colours black and green
- System 17000 two layer torch on waterproofing system for flat and pitched roofs
- System 17000 Anti-root additives for green roof applications
- System 17000 Self bond underlay and membranes for use in podiums, basements, car parks and bridge decks.
|System 17000 Plus Mineral Capsheet 5.6kg/m2