BAILEY UK - Flat & Low Pitched Roofing Systems
Two layer torch on waterproofing system
Bailey Roofing System 17000 is a superior, bitumen felt, two layer torch on waterproofing system for flat and pitched roofs. System 17000 is best suited to projects where a high performance product is required.
The System 17000 bitumen felt membrane is continually tested and refined and by ensuring the use of the latest technologies, the System 17000 maintains the optimal balance of bitumen, plasticisers and fillers to ensure the highest quality waterproofing.
- Untearable spun bond polyester carrier coated in APP(Actactic polypropylene) modified bitumen
- Resistant to UV light
- 4.5kg/m2 and 4mm capsheet
- Underlay 3mm
- Available in colours black and green
- Certified by BBA
- Adheres to ISO9001
- Life expectancy in excess of 30 years
- 30 year guarantee
|Product||Thickness||Black Mineral||Green Mineral||Tweed Mineral||Sanded Mineral|
|System 17000 Mineral Capsheet 4.5kg/m2||2.8mm||–||–|
|System 17000 Sanded Capsheet||4mm||–||–||–|
|System 17000 Underlay||3mm||NA||NA||NA||NA|
- System 17000 Anti-root additives for green roof applications
- System 17000 Self bond underlay and membranes for use in podiums, basements, car parks and bridge decks.
- System 17000 flexible and resilient single layer torch-on system