BAILEY UK - Flat & Low Pitched Roofing Systems
Totally flame-free bitumen alternative to single ply
Installation is rapid and efficient without the use of naked flames or boilers, greatly reducing the risk of fire and injuries caused by hot bitumen.
Bailey System 5000 is a single layer, flame free felt roofing system. Installed using hot air, totally eliminates the fire risk and provides a competitive, bituminous alternative to single ply systems. Suitable for new build and refurbishment projects makes System 5000 the only solution for a safe to install bituminous system for any roof including those of unique design and shape.
Bailey System 5000 now enables you to design out the fire risk (CDM 2007). Installation is rapid and efficient without the use of naked flames or boilers, greatly reducing the risk of fire and injuries caused by hot bitumen.
- 4mm capsheet with unit weight of 5.2kg/m2
- Untearable spunbond polyester carrier
- Special SBS modification technology
- Safe and secure
- Cost effective
- Bitumen alternative to single ply
- Absorbs any substrate movement
- Life expectancy in excess 30 years
- Up to 25 year guarantee
- Range of fixings and preformed components allowing ensuring neat and effective detailing.
- Available colour – green mineral
|Product||Thickness||Black Mineral||Green Mineral||Tweed Mineral||Sanded Mineral|
|System 5000 Plus Mineral Capsheet 5.2kg/m2||4mm||–||–|