If you are interested in the role below, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Simply send us your covering letter, CV and salary expectations.
|Press Brake Operator|
|To form various components as per technical specifications|
Duties & Responsibilities
|• Sets up and operates fabricating machines.|
• Ensuring all sizes and angles are correct
• Verifies conformance of workpiece to specifications, using available resources.
• Inspect and approve final finished products
• Ensuring all relevant paperwork is filled out correctly and in a timely manner.
• Any other duties as required by the Fabrications Manager
Skills & Experience Required
• Current forklift license
• Prior experience of Radan and Radraft software
|• Company bonus system|
• Lunches included
• Gym available to staff members
• Breakfast every other week
|8am to 4.30pm (including half hour lunch)|