Carrying out a comprehensive assessment of all tenders received. Taking the lead in preparing the pricing elements of tenders. Assessing all technical and commercial risks associated with the tender, by working closely with the other departmental heads. Creating and maintain a close working relationship with client members through the tendering process and beyond.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• To undertake the estimating process for all enquiries strictly in accordance with the Company Procedure.
• To liaise with the Sales Manager in compiling the completed quotation to agree the final figures.
• To carry out initial follow up on all quotations submitted to verify its competitiveness and amend as necessary.
• To strictly adhere to all Company Quality Assurance Procedures at all times.
• Carrying out other duties commensurate with the position.
• Having constantly in mind the quality aims of the Company and its relationship with clients.
• Attend internal design meetings where required.
• Handover secured contracts to project team.
• Be profit focussed
Skills & Experience Required
- Planning & Organising
- Extensive attention to Detail
- Work accurately under pressure
- Achieving and Doing
- Building Relationships
- Delivery through People
- Commercial/Business Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Contributing to Continuous Improvement
- Dealing with Change
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Innovative Team Player
- High level of IT Literacy
- Familiar with the use of AutoCad & Revit
- Previous Industry Experience
- Able to make commercial decision
- Company bonus system
- Lunch Provided
Working Hours 8am to 4.30pm, (including half hour lunch)
Call our sales team
on +44 (0)800 849 8558