Purpose of job:
To carry out sales work to develop and maintain existing sales of the Bailey Total Building Envelope products to designated areas, working to given KPIs and targets.
- To ensure that all projects are delivered accurately, within budget and to program.
- To develop customer relationships through quality project delivery to ensure repeat business.
- To take advantage of any upsell opportunities across all product ranges.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain and develop customer and prospect database within given area and to agreed targets
- Manage and divide time, ensuring that each day is planned. Plan the month. Plan the week. Plan the day. Expected to run a P2A/ Time System, together with Outlook.
- Join in parts of the marketing team, following the principal of 8Ps: Product; Price; Programme; Penetration; Publicity; Promotion; Perseverance; Personality; Presentation.
- Respond to and follow-up sales enquiries by phone, email and personal visits.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers, through planned individual account support and liaison with internal order processing staff. This will include opening up new merchant business.
- Carry out CPD presentations to architects. Training will be provided for this.
- Work in three areas of sales:
a. Architects and building surveyors;
b. Roofing merchants and building merchants;
- Attend sales meetings at head office and either by conference call or webinar.
- Attend training, development and related meetings.
- Assist product marking.
- Adhere to Health & Safety Policy and other related requirements.
- Work with the sales team, as per the business model.
- Customers to be financially sound
- 100% compliance with KPI’s
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
Area sales manager will be expected to work with given Key Performance Indicators. These will consist of the following.
- Number of visits to architects/consultants.
- Number of customer visits.
- Number of telemarketing calls.
- Value of quotations.
- Value of orders.
- Value of turnover.
These are measured on daily/weekly basis.
• Lunches provided – 30mins
Start time: 8am or earlier as requested. 40hrs per week minimum.