Purpose of job:
To take full responsibility for the managing of projects from handover from sales through to delivery, including liaising with all areas of the company as required.
- To ensure that all projects are delivered accurately, within budget and to program.
- To develop customer relationships through quality project delivery to ensure repeat business.
- To take advantage of any upsell opportunities across all product ranges.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To lead and manage projects from handover from Sales to completion.
- To ensure all projects are drawn correctly, within technical, structural, economic and financial requirements
- To ensure all projects are handed to DO/manufacture with General arrangement drawings and parts lists completed correctly.
- To ensure the completion of all necessary paperwork related to workflow (Acks, RFI’s, drawing issue, drawing approval and authorisation to manufacture) accurately and on time.
- To ensure all necessary contractual paperwork is in place to protect the company from unscrupulous practices carried out in the construction industry, whilst meeting our obligations and maintaining top level customer service.
- Responsibility to include any standard product on the project.
- To ensure customers remain within credit limits/financial constraints including liaising with the financial department.
- To ensure all projects are checked technically and financially twice, before GAs are issued for approval and once approved.
- To ensure structured, economic and technical integrity of projects post order.
- Technical/structural/ cad drawing knowledge.
- Project management experience and ability.
- Quantity surveying ability
- To meet/exceed KPIs as set by the partners and manager.
- Understanding/experience of the construction industry.
- Understanding and experience of the dangers and pitfalls associated with construction industry contractors.
- Accuracy in contractual, technical, structural and financial matters.
• Lunches provided – 30mins
Working Hours 8am to 4.30pm, (or earlier/later if required)